TWO ESTATES LIQUIDATION AUCTION
The Late Hazel Dunn & Living estate of Edith Tountas
Corner of Southwinds & Foxtrot Rd.
4690 Southwinds Lorena, Texas 76655
Sunday April 17, 2016 — 1:00PM
Sale manager comments: Two fabulous estates to be sold. Please bring your trailers on sale day. This is truly two very nice estates. Don’t miss this one!
Photographs can be viewed here. Please watch auction zip for additional photos as they become available.
***2002 Chevrolet Impala 23,414 actual miles***
One owner, bought new in West, TX. Always garaged - Immaculate condition
Also selling antiques-collectibles-vintage-appliances- household furnishings-hand carved wooden items-old metal chairs-washer-dryers-simply too many items to list!
AUCTION SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All purchases must be paid in full on sale day.
- Out of state checks must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of guarantee.
- In state checks accepted with valid driver’s license and one other form of ID.
- All items are selling with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
- Please try to remove all items on sale day.
- We are agents and agents only. Any warranties are solely between the buyer and the seller.
- Inspection begins about two hours before the auction begins.
- 10% Buyers Premium
10% Buyers Premium
Ronnie Garner TX7316
Members Texas Auctioneers Association